suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum

Old member back again

Go down

Old member back again

Post  BumBand1t on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Heklo guys I'm a old member I got a 600 bandit and past my test about 3-4 years ago but sold my bandit and got a tdm 850 but I got knocked of it and bike was totaled so then I got a dl650 then I sold that snd have been bike less for over a year but today I picked up a 1998 600 again it was a members from on here couple of years ago.
I had a very similar used name let time I was a member but can't remember my user name or password or email address
Can anyone find my other account
And let me know my old username ?

BumBand1t

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old member back again

Post  tiger1050 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 am

BumBand1t wrote:Heklo guys I'm a old member I got a 600 bandit and past my test about 3-4 years ago but sold my bandit and got a tdm 850 but I got knocked of it and bike was totaled so then I got a dl650 then I sold that snd have been bike less for over a year but today I picked up a 1998 600 again it was a members from on here couple of years ago.
I had a very similar used name let time I was a member but can't remember my user name or password or email address
Can anyone find my other account
And let me know my old username ?

Hello and welcome
how about doing a search on a possible subject you posted in (if you can remember) and your old name may be there to remind you ?
Back track that way maybe?
otherwise job for administration I guess Very Happy

tiger1050

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BumBand1t on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 am

Think this is a different forum lol same name different url

BumBand1t

View user profile

Back to top Go down