suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum
suzuki bandit forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bandit 1200s rider! new to this site

3 posters

Go down

bandit 1200s rider! new to this site Empty bandit 1200s rider! new to this site

Post  turboface20 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 am

i have a 2002 bandit 1200s that my father gave me right before he passed away. so i'm eager to learn every little thing about it i can find out! people say the engine is bullet proof, but can someone tell me exactly what they mean by that?? will it just run forever? sorry that's such an ignorant question

turboface20

Back to top Go down

bandit 1200s rider! new to this site Empty Re: bandit 1200s rider! new to this site

Post  banditjohn Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:32 am

Hi and welcome Very Happy  And yes they go on forever as long as you treat them right of coarse, as they are not highly like a lot of motors are they will just keep going if the oil is changed and you look after it. They will take a fair bit of abuse but you don't really need it tbh, they will pull from low down the rev range and put a smile on your face all day long.

John
banditjohn
banditjohn

Back to top Go down

bandit 1200s rider! new to this site Empty Re: bandit 1200s rider! new to this site

Post  Llantwit Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Solid engine. Hi and welcome.

Llantwit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down