suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum
suzuki bandit forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the site from NZ

Go down

New to the site from NZ Empty New to the site from NZ

Post  Kewwig Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 am

Hi folks. I am new to the site but a long term Bandit owner from Wellington New Zealand. I have had over 20 bikes, which included Gen 1 and Gen 2 1200s, and for the last 4 years a GSF1250SA which is loaded with extras: factory lower fairing, touring screen (factory Suzuki version of MRA Vario), GSG-Moto crash posts, Stebel Nautilus, Scottoiler, Oxford heated grips, speedohealer, brake light pro flasher, HID headlights, LED fork mounted DRLs, Givi V46 and V35 luggage, SW Motech mirror extenders and barbacks, DL1000 hand guards, Yoshi TRS, Dale Walker Stage II kit with K&N filter, airbox mod, GiPro ATRE, secondaries removed, integrated LED tail light, Sargent low seat and a whole lot of other stuff that I have forgotten.

I run a blog on Bandit 1250s with a lot of how-to stuff around tuning, balancing TBs etc, so feel free to check it out if it helps (non-commercial - I am just nuts about bandits: kewwibike.blogspot.co.nz)

Great to be here!

Kewwig

Back to top Go down