suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum

Rear and front wheel stands for Bandit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rear and front wheel stands for Bandit

Post  Tincan53 on Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

I have played around and fooled around with various ways to jack my bike up and hold it securely while I changed tires.  Have used various methods over the years but decided to buy a wheel stand.  What an easy way to jack up your bike and hold it securely.   Fast and easy.  I know other people will say, duh!  You have known this for decades but I haven't.   I had a cruiser before this and have had this bike about a year.  Anyway got the stand from Discountramps.com   I am not advertising for them just want to tell a fellow rider or riders about my experience.  The stand is built well.  Not as sturdy as a Pitbull stand but it's a third of the price and sturdy enough to last a long time.  I got a rear stand with holders and then the prongs for the front.  I can used the same stand for both ends.  $49.00 plus $20 shipping for the rear stand.  Use the discount promo code at the top of the page for 10% or more off.    

If you have been looking for a fast and easy way to get your bike off the ground to remove wheels or brakes this is a great solution.  There are cheaper stands out there but I don't think the quality is a good as this stand.  Discountramps has a number of other bike ramps and jacks and lifts too.  

Shipping is fast. Here's the one I bought: http://www.discountramps.com/rear-motorcycle-pad-stand/p/BW-12-V2/

Tincan53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top