suzuki bandit forum
Please login to join forum

Hello......new person here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello......new person here

Post  Supermouse on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 am

Hi all I'm new to this site and hopefully this is a good place to be. I live in the Bexleyheath area and have been riding since 1975. A non bike related injury has forced me to sell my much loved SV1000S and return to a more comfy riding position. I have just bought a mint naked 1200 K6 with 356 miles on the clock, yes 356 miles! I am not new to Bandits as I had a Mk 1 600s while the kids were growing up, a lovely bike which gave my wife the "biking bug" and my son, the experience from the age of 7, to ride out with me and have a great time ( he's 22 now ). A couple of years ago I had a 1250 SA K7 which I loved but always felt a bit top heavy in my humble opinion. Anyway the 1200 I have now is just superb and is a "keeper", people keep looking at it as it looks like it's stepped out of a time warp, it looks so new. Although, it'll soon have miles on it as I ride all year round, but I gotta say it's such a lovely bike to ride, pulls like a train, nice handling, is fun and really good two up. I'll be putting a fly screen, slip on silencer, crash bungs and tail tidy when finances allow, I'm in no rush though, I'm just pleased to own my 1200 Very Happy

Supermouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what a coincidence!

Post  gixerfixer on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi, I have just bought a 1200s bandit 97 model that looks brand new, has only done 1500 miles and is an italian import..am located in Poole in Dorset, but was living in Kent for the last fifteen years, glad I'm not there anymore! Paul

gixerfixer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top